Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Here's a decent interview w/ Brian Austin Green.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=...e&id=20811
It was cancelled... wtf
cant say I'm surprised. any more info/source...?
Yep, seems to be as official as it gets now. Even Friedman has commented on it now. Sad

At least now I know what I have to work with for a fan edit. I have some tentative plans to edit SCC into something that fits between T2 and T3, plus a new version of T3 (One that allows for SCC to come before it), and an eventual T4. (There are already edits I want to make even just from seeing the scenes released so far.) Thank goodness the DVDs are months away. I'm exhausted already. Smile
Quote:Yep, seems to be as official as it gets now. Even Friedman has commented on it now. Sad

http://www.fox.com/blogs/terminator/2009...-friedman/
Uncanny Antman Wrote:Yep, seems to be as official as it gets now. Even Friedman has commented on it now. Sad

At least now I know what I have to work with for a fan edit. I have some tentative plans to edit SCC into something that fits between T2 and T3, plus a new version of T3 (One that allows for SCC to come before it), and an eventual T4. (There are already edits I want to make even just from seeing the scenes released so far.) Thank goodness the DVDs are months away. I'm exhausted already. Smile

The silver lining--we get the Uncanny TSCC edit faster! Smile

Bummer bout the show tho. At least this way we won't ever know the kind of depths that it was probably going to sink to anyway..
Uncanny Antman Wrote:Yep, seems to be as official as it gets now. Even Friedman has commented on it now. Sad

awesome. I am really glad you have some plans. I was really hoping that this would get some treatment. I will stay tuned in Smile
Uncanny Antman Wrote:At least now I know what I have to work with for a fan edit. I have some tentative plans to edit SCC into something that fits between T2 and T3
Can't wait with what you will come up with. Smile
Too bad about the show, but on the bright side, after UA is done with this I won't have to watch the whole thing for the nuggets!
Bump. Does anyone have an interest in doing anything like this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10