Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My legendary slowness at work. :-)

I haven't even started actually editing mine (with the exception of the opening credits) but have made copious, in-depth notes on all the episodes for future reference. Every so often I take a look at the DVDs and end up discouraged by how much work it's gonna take. :-o
Sack up.
Mighty tough talk, Firstling. Wink
Uncanny Antman Wrote:Mighty tough talk, Firstling. Wink

[Image: tumblr_l6lea1e2Z01qzdg9v.gif]
Ouch.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Take your time! I'm looking forward to anything related to this, really.
Uncanny Antman Wrote:My legendary slowness at work. :-)

I haven't even started actually editing mine (with the exception of the opening credits) but have made copious, in-depth notes on all the episodes for future reference. Every so often I take a look at the DVDs and end up discouraged by how much work it's gonna take. :-o

sounds like saw VII :-P
I think the show can already be improved when the villain of the week is gone and the john henry payoff is a little weak, but a streamlined edit might make it more interesting and less "shut up and get to the point". I remember I initially stopped watching when the terminator that was waiting in the walls since the early 20th century episode was broadcast
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10