Fanedit Forums

Full Version: IFDB Review: Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 3:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice job Juice. Other reviews covered the bases pretty well so I'll keep this short and sweet. This is a fun alternate version of the Avengers. The technical quality and editing skill in terms of the changes made seemed pretty flawless. Only technical thing I noticed was some slight ghosty jerky motion on a short shot toward the end due to some less than perfect slow motion. Barely noticeable and not a big deal IMO. Narrative was a mixed bag for me. I enjoyed the added scenes and the way the new "bookending" scenes worked. Conversely, some of the beginning scenes that were cut really felt needed. If I had never seen the original movie I would have been very confused about what was going on. I could go either way on some of the cut humor, but the card signing that was cut goes beyond a simple laugh moment. It is a somewhat important emotional beat in the movie that brings a handful of scenes together. So that really felt missing as well.

More...