Fanedit Forums

Full Version: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here are my favorite episodes from each season.

1 - The Gang Gets Racist
2 - Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare
3 - The Gang Gets Invincible
4 - The Nightman Cometh
5 - Mac and Charlie Write a Movie
6 - Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth (srsly Season 6 was awesome)
7 - The Gang Gets Trapped
8 - The Gang Gets Analyzed (srsly Season 8 sucked)
9 - The Gang Saves the Day
10 - The Gang Beats Boggs
11 - Being Frank
12 - Making Dennis Reynolds A Murderer
13 - Charlie's Home Alone
This season has been pretty good. 2 weeks ago, or whenever it was, The Gang tries to win an award. Excellent.
Neglify Wrote:*assload of gifs*

Welcome to FE, twister.
TV's Frink Wrote:Welcome to FE, twister.

Thanks, good to be here.
I like that Gatos disliked my post even though there's an 86.3% chance he didn't get it.
TV's Frink Wrote:I like that Gatos disliked my post even though there's an 86.3% chance he didn't get it.

Try 100%! If I did get it, I probably would have liked it. But my educated guess is twister is some guy on the OT forums who posts a lot of gifs.
This is not the first time Frink has thrown the "twister sock" accusation at me. Nor will it be the last.

What he doesn't know is that I'm a Gatos sock.
I kinda wish I could still post on the OT forums, "Ackbar's Fishsticks" is such a good name. Unfortunately I don't remember the password for my account there and I think I signed up with my aol email account which has been shutoff by AOL or someshit cause i think it got hacked got a message about "suspicious shit being sent from this email address" or something.
Gatos Wrote:Try 100%! If I did get it, I probably would have liked it. But my educated guess is twister is some guy on the OT forums who posts a lot of gifs.

It's not just a lot of gifs, but the kind of gifs. And I think he is a she. But otherwise, you are correct, sir.
Pages: 1 2 3 4