Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
^^Regarding your thoughts in the spoiler, that would be awesome.

Not sure if that will be possible. The mask only covers the wearers face (remember Black Widow wore a wig as well as the mask in Winter Soldier) and I don't think that Ward spent the time before Bobbi got to them styling his girlfriend's hairline to look like Coulson's.
I haven't watched this yet, but heard that the 1st season isn't all that good, or at least parts of it. Are there any episodes that I should probably give a miss?
Just start with the episodes following Winter Soldier.
yoshif8tures Wrote:I haven't watched this yet, but heard that the 1st season isn't all that good, or at least parts of it. Are there any episodes that I should probably give a miss?
With the possible exception of 9/"Repairs", pretty much all the eps move the story along or plant an important character/universe detail to some degree, some of which are still being referenced and paying off, even if the episodes themselves are not very good. I'd recommend watching everything from 12/"Seeds" on at a minimum. The first seven eps are pretty decent, and lay a lot of important groundwork in terms of the team getting to know each other. Eps 8-11 ("The Well" to "The Magical Place") are the real slog, though 10-11 ("The Bridge"/"The Magical Place") are important in moving things along.

If you start with 12/"Seeds", though, you'll probably be fine.

I also enjoyed last week's ep, though I'm not entirely sure why Ward was allowed to handle weapons and be unshackled on the jet, and just what his angle is.
yoshif8tures Wrote:I haven't watched this yet, but heard that the 1st season isn't all that good, or at least parts of it. Are there any episodes that I should probably give a miss?
Not really any in particular you should skip. Watch the show or don't. Just my opinion. ;-)
addiesin Wrote:Not really any in particular you should skip. Watch the show or don't. Just my opinion. ;-)

Same here. The early Season 1 episodes aren't great, but they aren't unwatchable either. There's something of future importance in some capacity in each, as far as I can remember. Just go in to this knowing that things get much better after the halfway mark, and even better for the last stretch of the season.

"Time to call in The Avengers." Nice. Very nice. It was interesting seeing the Season 1 team on The Bus one last time. I'd say it was nostalgic, but the show is still too new for that to be accurate, I think.
Thanks guys. I watched the first two episodes and they were pretty bad.
I found a skip guide to get to the good episodes.

http://io9.com/which-episodes-you-must-w...1572676925
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28