Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Wow! Whole lot of plot tonight. In Season 1, the same story would have been broken up over four or five episodes, with lots of monster of the week filler interspersed.
So... Dichen Lachman is half-Nepalese, half-Caucasian, and Kyle MacLachlan is all Caucasian. Together, they produce... a half-white, half-Chinese girl?! :-)

Eh, not that it matters... and it's great to see Alexander Pearce's villainy live on even after his death.
http://www.cnet.com/news/edward-james-ol...tery-role/

Missed this bit of news. Excellent! Huge fan of modern BSG. He'll be right at home in the Marvel universe. Whatever happened to those Katee Sakhov as Ms. Marvel rumors? Hm...
Fitz said "inhuman"! Bob, you've earned a celebratory cookie. (And I know, the showrunners admitted this after the midseason finale.)

Chloe Bennett... looks so nice, they drew her twice:

[Image: g61fpvnfw1bsujkidmht.jpg]

Also, holy crap, there was a headshot in the midseason premiere! Like, a full-on blood-splatter-to-the-forehead headshot on a network series! The show has done gory bits before, but I'm not at all sure even Disney/Marvel could have persuaded the MPAA to let that happen in one of their PG-13 movies. (Then again, if freaking slaughter-tastic Expendables 3 can get a PG-13, who the hell knows?)

Another good ep. I never minded the series starting off more lighthearted and casual in S1, especially now that it's in such contrast to what's followed, though the writing could have been a bit sharper out of the gate. But S2 has been quite strong so far, and Coulson has really grown into badass Director mode nicely.
You can really illustrate how good this show has gotten by comparing the three Asgard-themed episodes thus far. Very interesting.

So, who are Bobbi and Mack working for? It isn't Hydra. They wouldn't ruse the Fury twist again, would they? My money's on Leviathan.

I proudly sail in this ship
"I am still the commander of this vessel." Anyone else get warm nostalgic feelings from that line?

What was in the cargo hold, anyway?
matrixgrindhouse Wrote:"I am still the commander of this vessel." Anyone else get warm nostalgic feelings from that line?

Why would it be? Is it a reference to something?

Anyway, this episode was very nerve-wracking. I don't like that. I kept wanting May to just kill all of these imposters and be done with it.
Mark Moore Wrote:Why would it be? Is it a reference to something?

The actor playing Gonzales is Edward James Olmos. In the 2003-2009 version of Battlestar Galactica, he played Bill Adama, who held the rank of Commander of the titular vessel.
Great episode tonight. I love it when multiple plot lines converge like that.

Anyone else think that it was really Agent 33 disguised as Coulson at the end?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28