Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
MING NA! One of the most beautiful women in the WORLD! :hail:
And Charles Gunn from Angel! He had a gig as a villain on Arrow, but seeing him in a hero role is well deserved. That guy's cool, yo.
This looks very impressive. Big admirer of Whedon's work, so can't wait to see this.
I caught this little preview on tv a little earlier here in the U.K. Looking forward to seeing how this show plays out.
juice4z0 Wrote:One thing i noticed other than the time slot for this is that Joss has a very specific type of looking women he likes to cast. I saw a summer lookalike and the chick in the thumbnail looks alot like a young Eliza

You weren't the only one to notice that. I thought....hmmm, did he cast her because he couldn't get Dushku? True to form, he has British characters in it as well.
THUMBS UP!!!

A solid and entertaining pilot episode. The right balance of drama, mystery, action and humor. Nice references to the Marvel Cinematic Universe while still working well on it's own. Brett Dalton as Ward feels like the only kind of bland/miscast character to me. But that may change as the series progresses. But Clark Gregg steals the show. I had a lot of fun watching and eagerly look forward to next week's adventure.
Was trying to check my twitter while watching, so might've not got the full impact, but count me in as looking forward to more. In other news, methinks WB is trying to steal this shows thunder.

http://latino-review.com/2013/09/commiss...in-gotham/
Nic Wrote:Was trying to check my twitter while watching, so might've not got the full impact, but count me in as looking forward to more. In other news, methinks WB is trying to steal this shows thunder.

http://latino-review.com/2013/09/commiss...in-gotham/

I was hoping for a Gotham Central show for years... let's hope it comes!
well... that was.... average...

Agent Coulson there is not enough road!
Roads? Where we go we don't need roads!

Let's see what happens but it looks pretty much TV-writing 101.
Mandatory dark pasts hinted at for all the beautiful actors and moral speech at the end...
I didn't think it was bad but a bit lazy imo
Sunarep Wrote:Let's see what happens but it looks pretty much TV-writing 101.
Mandatory dark pasts hinted at for all the beautiful actors and moral speech at the end...
I didn't think it was bad but a bit lazy imo

I really liked it but I agree it did feel like Wheadon's vision is being diluted by the Disney filter. I hope it does not become one of those shows with too many executives cooking in the kitchen. But pilots are often weak compared to the series proper. The next couple episodes should give us a better indication of the tone and complexity of the show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28