Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
So,

Zola's Algorithm of analyzing the past to predict the future mean's that he's
the Clairvoyant, right?
Nic Wrote:So,

Zola's Algorithm of analyzing the past to predict the future mean's that he's
the Clairvoyant, right?

At the moment, that is my assumption too. ;-)
bionicbob Wrote:At the moment, that is my assumption too. ;-)

Ditto. I'm also thinking that...

Season 2 - if we get one - will be about Coulson's team working for Fury to locate the remaining Hydra cells.
matrixgrindhouse Wrote:Ditto. I'm also thinking that...

Season 2 - if we get one - will be about Coulson's team working for Fury to locate the remaining Hydra cells.

Definitely would agree with how I feel season 2 would play out. Think we'll definitely get a season 2 of it. They are just waiting a little bit longer to announce it. Least, I hope that they do a season 2. Though, they could always do the interesting thing and go to Netflix with it, especially since we're gonna see other Marvel Netflix shows as well.
Or...

It could be about rebuilding SHIELD with new leadership. I mean, in the comics SHIELD has been infiltrated, dismantled and rebuilt many times.
Trust me, SHIELD will not stay deactivated for very long.

;-)
Hooooooly.....

That was one hell of an episode.
Tonight's review (skip to 0:25):

Can this show PLEASE get a 2nd season?
I KNEW IT!!!

After Ward killed the fake Clairvoyant last week I strongly suspected he would turn out to be EVIL.

But is he pure HYDRA EVIL
or just BRAINWASHED EVIL like the Winter Soldier?

I really hope the writers keep him evil and write him out of the show, as from day one I have commented that as character Ward is plain boring. The actor is just does not bring anything to the role...

Though Whedon does like the theme of redemption, but I don't think Brett Dalton has the range to pull it off.
Get rid of him, or make him a recurring baddie and bring Deathlok onto the team.
bionicbob Wrote: I KNEW IT!!!

After Ward killed the fake Clairvoyant last week I strongly suspected he would turn out to be EVIL.

But is he pure HYDRA EVIL
or just BRAINWASHED EVIL like the Winter Soldier?

I really hope the writers keep him evil and write him out of the show, as from day one I have commented that as character Ward is plain boring. The actor is just does not bring anything to the role...

Though Whedon does like the theme of redemption, but I don't think Brett Dalton has the range to pull it off.
Get rid of him, or make him a recurring baddie and bring Deathlok onto the team.

I understand wanting to write him off, and it seems to be where the show is heading, but I feel like doing that without bringing up that he was essentially raped by Lorelei would be in in incredibly bad taste.
Well... shit.

And to think that I've stopped watching the show for a while because I was too tired of it and stopped finding it interesting Big Grin

To be honest, though, while awesome - the last episode went where I didn't want it to go: Ward and Skye romance possibilities. I would much prefer if it would've been a more brotherly/sisterly teacher/student SO/agent kind of relationship.

Though, it also went Ward is Hydra route, which... I didn't expect. Because I actually started to like him over time. And even though it sucks and I'm sad Ward is Hydra, and as a viewer I hope that it's just some sort of a ploy to get deep into Hydra and destroy it from inside and he's Shield all along, the storyteller in me hopes that they stick to their guns and don't do that. But will give additional motivation, because just 'HYDRA EVIL' kind of thing is... eh. Not sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28