Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Entourage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one was a guilty pleasure, but a pleasure I enjoyed through its entire run. Loved the cameos, and no doubt there will be many more in the movie...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60626

I'm pretty sure I would not like any of these people in real life, but whatever. More Ari Gold anyone?
Totally agree. It was also very nostalgic for me watching that show having lived in L.A. for a long time.
I don't know, I liked it but it got really old after like Season 4. Basically any sort of obstacle in Vince's way was resolved easily and then it was "Yeah, things are fine now for Vince. Life is awesome." Basically, that's what the whole show boiled down to in the end. "Check out these guys and their awesome lives."
Neglify Wrote:I don't know, I liked it but it got really old after like Season 4. Basically any sort of obstacle in Vince's way was resolved easily and then it was "Yeah, things are fine now for Vince. Life is awesome." Basically, that's what the whole show boiled down to in the end. "Check out these guys and their awesome lives."

Same here. I kind of want to finish it, but I've kind of gotten over it. The last I remember they were on some hidden island. I lost connection there. Maybe when I'm retired and I'm waiting for death on the couch I'll finish it up.