Fanedit Forums

Full Version: New Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Neglify Wrote:I still have to catch up on American Horror Story Season 1.

I'm watching it tonight, hopefully. Damn kids were acting like they were on speed last night. Didn't get them down until 11.
I have given up on Last Resort already after watching only the three first episodes. I hate that mobster guy with a passion, everything feels a bit cheesy, etc. Ah well, more time to spend watching better stuff.
emphatic Wrote:I have given up on Last Resort already after watching only the three first episodes. I hate that mobster guy with a passion, everything feels a bit cheesy, etc. Ah well, more time to spend watching better stuff.

I am still really enjoying Last Resort. Yes, the episodes have not had the same high energy tension as the pilot, but there was no way they would have been able to maintain that sort of pace. What I like about the show so far is it realistically (well TV Fantasy "reality") showing them securing the island and dealing with the loyalty of the crew. It is logical the writers need to deal with this immediately before moving on the "bigger" story.

What I really enjoy is so far I really can not predict what final direction the producers are going to take this show, which I find refreshing.
Still enjoying Last Resort as well. I concur with everything BionicBob said.

I also finally got to watch American Horror Story: Asylum. It's great having this back. Loved the first season, and this one is starting off strong.
Done with Continuum and 666 Park Avenue.

Continuum is boring me senseless and now that American Horror Story is back, 666 Park Avenue pales.

Revolution is on the bubble now.
white43 Wrote:Done with Continuum.

Continuum is boring me senseless.

I thought it was a bit boring for the first few episodes, but from episode 5 onwards, I thought it really picked up. I enjoyed it.
emphatic Wrote:If you're not yet watching Arrow, you should, because only two episodes in, it's getting really awesome.

would definitely agree with this. at first, I wasn't going to give the show a chance when it was first announced. mostly cause I enjoyed the Green Arrow from Smallville so much. And while that version is okay. This version definitely, in my opinion, is the better of the two if you had to compare.

I'm glad that I've given this show a chance. It's a darker version of Green Arrow for sure, who is not afraid to do what he needs to do.

I'd also highly recommend giving this show a chance.
Arrow starts on Sky 1 this evening, will be watching.
This should make you fans of Arrow happy. The show was just picked up for a full 22-episode season yesterday.
It's very, very Batman. Mind you, I know nothing about Green Arrow. Maybe it was always like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34