Fanedit Forums

Full Version: New Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
bionicbob Wrote:ARROW had a very solid pilot episode.
This is definitely not Green Arrow from Smallville. Or even GA from the comics.
But it was definitely a good ride.

Loaded with lots of fanboy easter eggs and mysterious subplots, I think this could have great potential. Looking forward to next week's episode.

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. I will definitely be watching the next episode. I noticed that two of the actors both appeared in the recent first season of Continuum. The real estate mogul and one of his henchman. I like the humour based around the last five years. Loved the Lost (tv show) joke. Total spoiler, but it made me laugh out loud. Great to see Colin Salmon in something too.

Still watching Revolution. It's not very exciting, but I can't seem to pull myself away from it. Unlike Elementary, which I tried for two weeks and had to pass. It's just annoying and I don't like Lucy Liu's character at all. Jonny Lee Miller's character is fairly interesting, but I don't think I can put up with the way he talks for very long. It just seemed like nonsense to me.
Frantic Canadian Wrote:Tonight's 666 Park Avenue was once again boring. So far they're 0 for 2. I'm going to give them one more chance and if next week's episode is just as boring as the last two I am out.

I couldn't even make it halfway through tonight's episode, which is currently on, so I am out. Three weeks, three crappy episodes, let's hope this show gets cancelled real quick.
If you're not yet watching Arrow, you should, because only two episodes in, it's getting really awesome.
emphatic Wrote:If you're not yet watching Arrow, you should, because only two episodes in, it's getting really awesome.

AGREED! :thumb:

Arrow and Last Resort are definitely my fave shows of the new season!
emphatic Wrote:If you're not yet watching Arrow, you should, because only two episodes in, it's getting really awesome.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Very enjoyable. It does look a bit cheap and the action is all too brief, but Arrow himself is very cool and I loved this weeks ending on the

island.
:thumb:

Edit: Fixed quote! Doh!
^I was talking about 666 Park Avenue, not Arrow. I'd never even heard of Arrow until BionicBob mentioned it. I had to look it up, and I'm not surprised I hadn't heard of it. It's on the CW. I haven't gotten that channel since they were called the WB. Or wait. Is the CW the new WB, or was it a merger of the WB and UPN? I can't remember.

Something tells me you might have quoted the wrong post though.
Frantic Canadian Wrote:^I was talking about 666 Park Avenue, not Arrow. I'd never even heard of Arrow until BionicBob mentioned it. I had to look it up, and I'm not surprised I hadn't heard of it. It's on the CW. I haven't gotten that channel since they were called the WB. Or wait. Is the CW the new WB, or was it a merger of the WB and UPN? I can't remember.

Something tells me you might have quoted the wrong post though.

You know, that's the second time this week I've done that, but the first time I caught it before anyone saw it! :oops:
Watched American Horror Story: Asylum last night, not sure how they're gonna tie some of the more overt Sci-fi elements into the plot but thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and Jessica Lange rocks.
NBC's new sitcom Animal Practice has just become the second show of the fall season to be cancelled.
Frantic Canadian Wrote:NBC's new sitcom Animal Practice has just become the second show of the fall season to be cancelled.

I still have to catch up on American Horror Story Season 1.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34