Fanedit Forums

Full Version: New Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I think the pilot of Last Resort was OK. Hope it gets better though. Elementary is entertaining, great to see Johnny Lee Miller back on TV.
Tonight's 666 Park Avenue was once again boring. So far they're 0 for 2. I'm going to give them one more chance and if next week's episode is just as boring as the last two I am out.
lol at FC trying to correct me.
Someone has to do that jobb.
Oh good, glad to hear someone is on the jobb.
ARROW had a very solid pilot episode.
This is definitely not Green Arrow from Smallville. Or even GA from the comics.
But it was definitely a good ride.

Loaded with lots of fanboy easter eggs and mysterious subplots, I think this could have great potential. Looking forward to next week's episode.
Made In Jersey has become the first new show to be cancelled, and after just two episodes. Shame too because it seemed pretty decent. The first episode was good but the second one not as much. I can't believe this got cancelled but Ben & Kate is still on.
I hope that Beauty and the Beast Crap gets canceled soon
Frantic Canadian Wrote:I can't believe this got cancelled but Ben & Kate is still on.

Just found out that not only is Ben & Kate not getting cancelled, they upped the episode number from 13 to 19.:oops:
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST....

Watched it. Tried to keep an open mind. Tried desperately not be an old fart and compare it to the original.

The good: slickly lit and edited, filled with pretty people.... and that is about it.

This is CW at its cookie cutter worst.

Which really surprised me, considering Ron Koslow and the other original show producers are apparently involved in this reboot. But other than using the original show character names, this show has no connection in the slightest to the first series.

This is CSI procedural/conspiracy with a dash of Hulk throw in. And the Beast is really not very beastly. A whiney poor pretty boy with a scar, who when angry gets big brows and fangs... meh!

There is no magic or mystery. The original felt like a modern fairy tale. The city of New York felt like a character, both above and below. The story was rich and complex with interesting and diverse characters.

And let's face it, no one can top RON PERLMAN.

So I watched one episode, and I think I watched too many. Thumbs down! Stinkeroo!:p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34