Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy moly, I turned into addiesin. Talk about special effects!
(06-28-2018, 05:45 AM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: [ -> ]Holy moly, I turned into addiesin. Talk about special effects!

[Image: nA0Ggjxl.gif]
Whoa.  Not sure how I managed to do that.  Didn't mean to put words into someone else's mouth.   Probably some sort of multi-quote that got out of hand.  Sorry for any confusion.

(07-15-2018, 01:44 PM)matrixgrindhouse Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it just me, but does this look awful?
(07-15-2018, 04:19 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, but does this look awful?

It's just you... unless you mean the Pizza? then yeah it looks like a frozen own-brand.
(07-15-2018, 04:31 PM)TM2YC Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2018, 04:19 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, but does this look awful?

It's just you... unless you mean the Pizza? then yeah it looks like a frozen own-brand.

Well at least I found a good video that illustrates my point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFhWeN7UjE .
I won't say it's awful.  I don't think it's anything.  We see some cast members and mysterious goings-on that may or may not be in the actual show.  It's as much of a teaser as a teaser can be.
Looks great, I'm ready for something new.
(07-15-2018, 07:10 PM)addiesin Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great, I'm ready for something new.

concur