Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is! Capaldi's costume finally revealed!

I quite like it actually! Gives me a Doctor Strange vibe for some reason :-P
skinny pants and doc martins. welcome to the future

The red lining is very Pertwee.

I like it, I guess. Will need to see it motion - corridor running and so forth.
http://claerias.tumblr.com/post/75400836...ghter-is-a

I'm content. The role is in the right hands. This man has the soul of a true Whovian.
whoever edited this together did an amazing job:

I figured series 8 wouldn't start until sometime next year. Guess I've been a bit out of the loop! That's a tease of a trailer, but man I'm pumped. Big Grin
jeez, they could have teased a little more than that. Can't wait.
A very impressive fan made trailer for series 8....

Yeah, I saw this posted elsewhere. It's outstanding! So beautifully done that I was actually fooled temporarily into thinking it was real, until someone pointed it out to me.

Ironically, the real trailer is absolute crap. A couple of quick flashes of the Doctor standing in the TARDIS -- and that's it. How boring. What a non-moment. Yeah, it's nice to have August confirmed, but that's the date that had been bandied about in the press anyway, so it's not exactly stunning information.

Now look at the fake trailer again. It's a beautiful character moment (something that the series itself has been lacking in, as of late), and for the first time, I find myself liking Capaldi in the role.

Whoever made the real trailer should be fired, and the job should be given to this editor instead! LOL!