Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated with a disclaimer.
Fascinating.
Our little town got hit by a major blizzard today, pretty much shut the whole community down, so it gave me the opportunity to finally watch GENESIS OF THE DALEKS in it's entirety.

Truly a brilliant serial. Everything just works so well... great cast, great set design and production values, fantastic pacing ( a weakness I find of many of the old episodes) but best of all, just great ideas and dialogue. The conversations between the Doctor and Davros are just electric! Doctor Who at its best.
Sure, it sounds too good to be true - make of this what you will...

http://doctorwhoarchive.com/2013/12/09/m...the-finds/

But as many as 90. I know it's nearly impossible, but the sheer infinitesimal possibility that we're living in a world with fewer than ten missing episodes fills me with all kinds of wonderful feelings.
Unfortunately, we were promised tons of missing episodes six months ago, and it turned out to be something like 10 (all from two serials). So I'll believe this when I see it.

The one thing you never do -- is put the Doctor in a trap!!!
Looks phenomenal!
Wow, Trenzelore, the Silence, Clara, the mystery person she was speaking to, Daleks, "the Doctor is regenerating", the Angels, the clock is striking "12s". "If you want my life come and get iiiiit"! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
I really loved Matt's Doctor, and his era as a whole. It really looks like they're wrapping up loose ends and sending him out in style. He deserves it.
Is this gonna be Matt's last or will there be a special in the new year? It would be nice to know so I'm not setting myself up for a disapointment if there is a Capaldi free Christmas.