Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So the way to mind-melt a giant space computer is to show it every episode of Doctor Who? Big Grin

Somebody should do a fanedit of the episode where everything is the same except we cut to this...

...in that moment instead.
I'm okay with the lore changes for the most part, but my God, that whole thing was just the Doctor being monologued at for an hour. Lame.
Composer Segun Akinola discusses the S12 score, a definite highlight whatever anybody thought of the quality of everything else:

I hear Chris Chibnall is totally wrecking the history of the Doctor.   Sad
(03-06-2020, 03:37 PM)Warbler Wrote: [ -> ]I hear Chris Chibnall is totally wrecking the history of the Doctor.   Sad

Sounds like a standard DW showrunner move. Are you planning on watching his episodes?
(03-06-2020, 03:37 PM)Warbler Wrote: [ -> ]I hear Chris Chibnall is totally wrecking the history of the Doctor.   Sad

I wouldn't say he's wrecking their history as much as

he is solving the Morbius Doctors "error" in an intriguing way.
Whether or not you like the latest story line is up to personal tastes.
(03-06-2020, 03:53 PM)addiesin Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds like a standard DW showrunner move. Are you planning on watching his episodes?

Nah, I am probably done with Doctor Who.
(03-06-2020, 04:17 PM)asterixsmeagol Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't say he's wrecking their history as much as

he is solving the Morbius Doctors "error" in an intriguing way.
Whether or not you like the latest story line is up to personal tastes.

My preference is that

The First Doctor (William Hartnell) is the first Doctor. 
(03-06-2020, 04:22 PM)Warbler Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I am probably done with Doctor Who.

Then no harm done, even if what you heard is an opinion you'd agree with.