Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some exciting news from Babelcolour!

2019 marks the ten anniversary of his now classic THE TEN DOCTORS.

It was announced he will be doing a RE-IMAGINING of this tale, with new FX and a new voice cast, including many Big Finish alum. 

http://babelcolour.com/the-ten-doctors-re-imagined/
(10-21-2019, 01:18 PM)ChainsawAsh Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think we might get a surprise Christmas special this year. I saw something about filming currently being underway for a Christmas special that the article assumed would air next year, but it seems absurd for them to film a 2020 Christmas special in October 2019.

It's not if you believe the rumours Jodie and Chibnall were given the sack in the summer.
I was watching a DW bonus feature on the S10 Pertwee blu-ray set and somebody mentioned he dressed like Jimi Hendrix. Never noticed it before Smile .

[Image: 1897.png]

[Image: princejimi.jpg]

[Image: screen_shot_2018-05-17_at_12.27.14_pm.png]

"Have you ever been experienced in time and space? Well I have."

He would have been an interesting Doctor.
Another missing 60s story is getting animated!
(10-24-2019, 03:18 PM)Zarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 01:18 PM)ChainsawAsh Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think we might get a surprise Christmas special this year. I saw something about filming currently being underway for a Christmas special that the article assumed would air next year, but it seems absurd for them to film a 2020 Christmas special in October 2019.

It's not if you believe the rumours Jodie and Chibnall were given the sack in the summer.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-...-insiders/
(10-28-2019, 01:07 AM)Handman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2019, 03:18 PM)Zarius Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-...-insiders/

That in itself didn't help matters, RT's source was itself anonymous and not done through official channels, and it was revealed recently in a podcast interview by an insider that they were instructed to debunk the rumour by the BBC (go to 31:20)

Go to Youtube and hit "LIKE"!!!! 

Babelcolour will release the 2nd trailer when he gets One Thousand LIKES...

Make it so!!!   Big Grin

Doctor Who Magazine this week confirms the writers for series 12

Chris Chibnall (four episodes, including opener and finale)
Ed Hime
Pete McTighe
Vinay Patel
Nina Metivier
Maxine Alderton
Charlene Jones
The Season 26 blu-ray set has been delayed until late January for some reason. Better they get it right I suppose.