Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, he seems to be embracing the idea of taking over the 3rd Doc role, something he said he'd never do.  Maybe in a few years for the 60th they'll bring him in to play the 3rd Doctor.  I'd love to see that year feature a number of specials, each one paying tribute to a different era of the show.  I think it would be the best way to pay tribute to the series, as even though I though Day of the Doctor was good, it should have been so much more expansive than a short movie.
Eleven and Twelve meet in an upcoming Big Finish short trip...both are of course played by impersonators

[Image: image0.png]

Sample

https://instaud.io/3Yro
I'll just wait for the 60th for that to happen for real.
As is often the case with creative types, every now and then you find a work by someone that you can't help but be envious of, this is one of them

^ His long run on the show with Barry Letts is probably my favourite. Their focus on environmental issues was decades ahead of it's time.

and always a great personality when speaking on the DVD bonus features.
YES!!!  Season 26!

Love this trailer!

^ So quick question about the Season 26 Blu Ray Collection....

The post-Doctor life Ace describes it the trailer, is that from the Big Finish Audio series or just created for this promotion?
(09-03-2019, 06:17 PM)bionicbob Wrote: [ -> ]^ So quick question about the Season 26 Blu Ray Collection....

The post-Doctor life Ace describes it the trailer, is that from the Big Finish Audio series or just created for this promotion?

It's hard to say. The Class (the spin-off that only lasted 1 series) audios established that Ace escaped the Time War and did indeed set-up her own charity (as established in the Sarah Jane Adventures). But they have an audio coming out next year which apparently states that Ace has not scene the doctor for 20 years, and the trailer states it's 30. Either I'm misremembering something, or the Faction Paradox are screwing up the Doctor's history and creating continuity errors everywhere (or the time war is responsible) again.
Some nice editing....