Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Doctor Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't watched enough of them to properly assess them, and the clips I've seen haven't made me very eager to, unfortunately.
(04-23-2019, 05:22 PM)Handman Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't watched enough of them to properly assess them, and the clips I've seen haven't made me very eager to, unfortunately.

McCoy can be really good like in this great little scene from the serial where he travels back to the 60s to stop the Daleks (and yes that's Jeffrey from the Fresh Prince):

His run does look very promising, especially near the end.  Why is it that each Doctor's first season tends to be their worst?  When they start, I can't wait for them to leave.  By the time they move on, I want another year of them.  Happened with Capaldi, Troughton, Tennant, and McCoy, far as I can tell.
[Image: 91wYISgredL._SX342_.jpg]

As good as it was, I decided to sell my Doctor Who Season 12 Limited Edition Blu-Ray set on eBay. I paid £39.99 for it in July last year and I sold it for...

£350 (about $450)

[Image: loadsamoneyxxx_3561517c.jpg]

Some hardcore Doctor Who fans out there for sure! Why didn't I buy 10 copies?

I shall be keeping an eye on the resale value of the Season 18 & 19 sets (they haven't gone out of print yet though).
Um. Well. Maybe I should import the next Blu set as an investment...
I have no idea why that set is OOP already.  The BBC screwed that up.  None of the others will fetch prices like that, because they've made more of them since realizing just how huge the demand for them are.
A lot happened in the last couple of weeks in May...some old monsters confirmed for series 12.

The Judoon
Big Finish's next Time War collection features The Valeyard

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/doc...war-3-1675
He seems to be wearing Eight's Time War outfit on the cover, too. Interesting...