Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Fake Criterions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I love the Clue and War Games covers. I gasped at how clever they were!
Gatos Wrote:[Image: jurassic.jpg]

I can't tell if this is brilliant or mind-bogglingly lazy. Either way, the file is too darn small! :-D
Gaith Wrote:

I can't tell if this is brilliant or mind-bogglingly lazy. Either way, the file is too darn small! :-D

Can't it be both?! :-P I lean towards brilliant. Especially since I think it follows the style of a lot of real Criterion Covers in its simplicity.
Uh-oh, someone left Gatos alone with Photoshop and he produced this piece of crap (seriously not fishing, just wanted to share). I thought the idea was cool, but my photoshop skills are seriously lacking.

[Image: sneakersfakecriterion.jpg]

And yes I was more douchey than usual and had considered posting a pair of actual sneakers as cover art 8-)
Man, I love that cover!

And, yes, actual sneakers would have been cool, too. Smile
TomH1138 Wrote:Man, I love that cover!

And, yes, actual sneakers would have been cool, too. Smile

Thanks. Actual sneakers may have been a bit too "artsy", at least scrabble tiles actually have something to do with the movie though!
Yeah, I think you went the better route.
I'm sure many of you have seen Criterion's April Fools day joke this year but if you haven't go read all about it.
I only made this because this joke deserves to be printed in the flesh.

4 MB CMYK File (For Slim cases)
that is an awesome cover. lol. y is that not official artwork?
Nice work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6