Fanedit Forums

Full Version: FE Academy, New and Improved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
L8wrtr Wrote:So please welcome our new Academy Members!

BionicBob
Captain Khajiit
Dwight Fry
Gatos
Geminigod
LastSurvivor
nOmArch
Rogue-theX

Thanks guys for volunteering. You're sharing the load & giving support to the site and all the admins. And you're making a more direct, systematic route to firstling approval. Here's wishing you no crap in the slushpile and the thrill of discovering great new faneditor talent!
Thank you to the Academy members!
That is a fine list of faneditors if ever there was one. Congrats Academics.
spelledaren Wrote:Thank you to the Academy members!

Don't thank us all just yet, we might be subverting the place from the inside and simply lulling you all into a false security so we can run amok

bwah haa haa haa haa bwah ha ha ha ha

/rubs hand together

shhh, don't tell anyone this is our little secret.
Today, the Fanedit forums. Tommorow, the world!!!!!

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!
Neglify Wrote:That and we already have 2 Canadians. One more and it would have been mass hysteria.
Am I one of those Canadians? Heh.

Anyway, I'm glad I was already in before the new screening process. I won't take my shirt off for anyone, especially TV's Freak! :p

EDIT: Hey, I don't have an Academy thingy under my name anymore! I told L8wrtr I wanted to stay in it. Hmm...
Ripplin Wrote:EDIT: Hey, I don't have an Academy thingy under my name anymore! I told L8wrtr I wanted to stay in it. Hmm...

Probably because the whole "I won't take my shirt off" thing. :lever:

I sent a message to L8 about it.
Alrighty! I'm still not taking my shirt off, though.
Ripplin Wrote:Alrighty! I'm still not taking my shirt off, though.

:-(
:-D now there are nine of them! (so the LotR picture was apropos.)

curious, how does the academy divvy up firstling reviews? rock, paper, garden shears? nine-sided die?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6