Fanedit Forums

Full Version: FE Academy, New and Improved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
L8wrtr Wrote:The Academy will be helping fill some critical rolls at the site in order to make certain ongoing process better, as well as to provide unique feedback to the staff of the site.
Fixed. :-P
TV's Frink Wrote:First they came into our office. Then they sat on the couch and read a few lines. Then they took their tops off. Then they..........

Frink, this is why you were cut out of the Academy. You're too prude.
Bribes? Did somebody say bribes?? "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb." The first firstling that can name what movie that quote is from gets automatic approval.

Just Kidding! Seriously. I am unbribeable. Don't try. Not even for a million dollars. A million and 1 maybe...
To give a better answer to this:

Frantic Canadian Wrote:And if you don't mind my asking, what was the criteria used to pick out the new Academy members?
I give you this:

L8wrtr Wrote:These members will be augmenting the staff with their experience, enthusiasm and judgement to help make the site better for everyone.
Neglify Wrote:Frink, this is why you were cut out of the Academy. You're too prude.

Extremley NSFW and XXX-rated ahead, proceed at your own risk...

"His strong manly hands probed every crevice of her silken femininity, their undulating bodies writhing in sensual rhythm, as he thrust his purple-headed warrior into her quivering mound of love pudding."
TV's Frink Wrote:To give a better answer to this:

[Image: quote_icon.png] Originally Posted by Frantic Canadian [Image: viewpost-right.png]

And if you don't mind my asking, what was the criteria used to pick out the new Academy members?

I give you this:

[Image: quote_icon.png] Originally Posted by L8wrtr [Image: viewpost-right.png]

These members will be augmenting the staff with their experience, enthusiasm and judgement to help make the site better for everyone.

That's probably why I was overlooked then. I'm way too laid back. :lol: Must be the Canadian in me. :lol:
Frantic Canadian Wrote:That's probably why I was overlooked then. I'm way too laid back. :lol: Must be the Canadian in me. :lol:

That and we already have 2 Canadians. One more and it would have been mass hysteria.
See what I mean?
geminigod Wrote:"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."
Hehehe. That movie is comic genius. Thanks for the laugh. "Raspberry!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6