Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
white43 Wrote:
fixati0n Wrote:Did you watch season 1?

Yes. And 2 and 3. Did you?
Every episode since the beginning.
fixati0n Wrote:
white43 Wrote:
fixati0n Wrote:Did you watch season 1?

Yes. And 2 and 3. Did you?
Every episode since the beginning.

So your point is?
white43 Wrote:So your point is?
Do you remember how HRG/Noah snatched Parkman?
Keep it cool, people. Smile
I'm just stating what I think....Heroes has notably declined in quality. Even tonights episode(US) has the worst dialogue I've heard in ages - seems like kids wrote it.

Heroes feels like it's flailing, desperately whinging it's arms in the air at the moment. Too many twists and turns make them all the more predictable. I'm not alone in what I think - many people across the net were complaining from Season 2 that it needed fixing - hell, even Tim Kring, the series creator has commented several times that they've gone off the page as it were. :-(
I'm a tad worried about them rehashing the same material season after season...after frakking season. Seriously, either come up with some sort of original idea, or slip a blade into the series's lower back. Ugh...
Quote:Seriously, either come up with some sort of original idea, or slip a blade into the series's lower back. Ugh...

exactly what i think.

look what happened to prison break. i´m glad they bury it after this season. the story and the twists were unbearable...
Heinrich Wrote:
Quote:Seriously, either come up with some sort of original idea, or slip a blade into the series's lower back. Ugh...

exactly what i think.

look what happened to prison break. i´m glad they bury it after this season. the story and the twists were unbearable...

Oh god yea - I was relieved when they shitcanned PB, that was just getting way too stupid - especially when dead people kept being resurrected.....oh whoops- isn't that what Heroes is doing now? :wat:
I agree.

I'm still not sure why I'm still watching it. I think it's the same reason why people buy still U2 or Oasis albums. It's like a twisted loyalty cause their early stuff was great. Same with Heroes I suppose.

It's clear they have no new ideas. They keep rehashing so much. The Future Drawings, Citites getting destroyed, Time Travel, Screwing with powers.

I think the problem is the show never really settled after Season 1 & it's struggled to find it's feet ever since. So the writters try something new out of desperation, but it's not thought through properly so fans complain. So the writters try something old from Season 1, but the fans complain cause they've seen it before. So in the end nothing works & everyone is left unhappy.

It's a shame. O well, guess I'll just have to stick with Dexter.
I keep watching it hoping something would actually happen, but it all feels so... well, washed out. The characters are boring and it's full of unneeded twists and weak ideas.

Just realised, Peter never saved that Irish chick from the future in season 2. I thought he'd kind of remember he had to save her in season 3 or something.

Come to think about it this is just a cheesy family drama with superpowers. All we need now is for the cheerleader to get pregnant by Aquaboy, Peter to finally tell his mother he's gay and Sylar finding out his daddy is... let's say... Linderman? Matt's Dad? Ah, it would be something cheesy making Sylar someone's long lost brother or son or something. Oh and in case you havn't figured it out, his sidekick is his half-brother. :oops:

I started watching Lost again and strangely it kind of started to make sence. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11