Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I loved the end with Noah being drugged by Parkman and crew.
fixati0n Wrote:I loved the end with Noah being drugged by Parkman and crew.

I didn't. LAME.
white43 Wrote:

I didn't. LAME.
Did you watch season 1?
fixati0n Wrote:
white43 Wrote:

I didn't. LAME.
Did you watch season 1?

Yes. And 2 and 3. Did you?
I've watched the first 3 episodes now & it's hard to tell.

SPOILER
[spoiler:r6w8x2fi]I really don't like what they've done with Peter. Gain 1 power, Lose another. That's shit. I always thought him & Slyar were supposed to be 2 sides of the same coin & they've gone & ruined him AGAIN. That's 3 times in a row they've screwed with Peter & that's 3 times in a row they've screwed him up. :x[/spoiler:r6w8x2fi]

I don't know, unless they get some clear direction for this show you kinda think what's the point of it. :?:
In the words of Mike J Nichols - They've gone off the page.

Shark jumping springs to mind.

I am informed though that one of the early series 1 writers(that allegedly made it good) returns soon....
ThrowgnCpr, hurry up with that Heroes edit.
Ghostcut Wrote:ThrowgnCpr, hurry up with that Heroes edit.

lol. it will be sometime yet. and I am not exactly sure it is what Heroes fans will be looking for. My edit will only feature the Hiro story arc from season 2 with a weird unrelated twist. no more comments on that yet. Smile I am hoping to work on it this spring sometime.
That sounds perfect. The Hiro story arc was the only thing I liked out of all the dross of Season 2 and 3. (yeah, season 1 was a great all-rounder)
Right now I'm at episode 14 of season 3 and I really don't like how
[spoiler:2e0jqder]Nathan goes bad with his war against those with special abilities. The whole reasoning behind his logic is lame.[/spoiler:2e0jqder]

I also had expected more from Peter and more of [spoiler:2e0jqder]Arthur Petrelli as an evil guy.[/spoiler:2e0jqder]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11