Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
so, did Ep 3 bring home the bacon?

haven't seen the 2nd half of ep2 yet but im hooked all over again Smile

I wouldn't bother mate, i mean you'd have to be seriously re****ed not to be able to find a download link for it Smile
i'm so f*ckin pissed about heroes

they've turned it into a romantic comedy with superpowers

the only thing saving this show for me is peter's & sylar's subplots. everything else is a wankfest (so 2/3 of the show).

HOWEVER, from the previews the next episode (4th) it looks to be kickass so i'll reserve "final" judgement.

but regardless, i'm VERY disappointed in this show so far
So anyone else pissed about the characters that died last season?
posting links to this would get you almost directly banned from here. But I am sure you know that.
boon23 Wrote:posting links to this would get you almost directly banned from here. But I am sure you know that.

God, you really are trying to ban me now aren't you?
My thoughts on Heroes as it stands:

Seanwookie getting banned would be sweet.
There's no crime required to watch the show.

For those that don't know (maybe everyone?), the full episodes are on NBC's website. Every episode from season 1 was there during the summer, that's how I got hooked on the show. I watched the whole 1st season during 2 days off... hmm.... does this indicate that I have no personal life?

I'm assuming that not only Americans can access the shows.
joebshmoe Wrote:i'm so f*ckin pissed about heroes

they've turned it into a romantic comedy with superpowers

the only thing saving this show for me is peter's & sylar's subplots. everything else is a wankfest (so 2/3 of the show).

HOWEVER, from the previews the next episode (4th) it looks to be kickass so i'll reserve "final" judgement.

but regardless, i'm VERY disappointed in this show so far

my guess is that they start slow and blow the big load after a few episodes. The fact that they stress this romantic thing at the beginning hopefully means that they fade it out and make way for some real hero action.

btw: i like hiro?s storyline and i think this kensei is adding to the show...
SEANWOOKIE? Wrote:God, you really are trying to ban me now aren't you?

my guess: he only thinks you?re stupid especially since you are a longterm member and should know better than to ask dumbass questions like that...

but we are not here to pound on you. I think you get that alot on other sites...

Smile
if i wanted to watch a show about cherry blossoms in the fall i would have rented any one of julia roberts' movies.

but i don't.

and if episode 4 isn't awesome i'm not going to invest any more time into this show.

tv just doesn't have good enough material. i'd rather do something else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11