Fanedit Forums

Full Version: New Forum for Early Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We've added a new, semi-private, forum for faneditors and those they've invited to test a cut. While everyone can see the forum itself, the threads are only viewable by those invited by the editor. Same goes with posting. Right now only approved faneditors can start these threads.

We hope faneditors and testers will enjoy this new semi-private forum for edit critiques.
Is this what I just got a PM about? I don't have permission to access the page though.
QuickCut Wrote:Is this what I just got a PM about? I don't have permission to access the page though.

Same here.
Dwight Fry Wrote:Same here.

QuickCut Wrote:Is this what I just got a PM about? I don't have permission to access the page though.

Yes. I guess I'm still working out the kinks. And if it says its regarding a dispute disregard that. It's not. I have to make some changes to the code for our purposes.
Give it another shot. Should be fixed.
Working now! :thumb:
Seems like a neat addition.
That's weird. I didn't get a PM about it, and I've got two edits under my belt.
Frantic Canadian Wrote:That's weird. I didn't get a PM about it, and I've got two edits under my belt.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. Only faneditors can create threads in the new forum, and you'll only see threads you've been invited to. Without sounding like a complete douche, you aren't previewing my trilogy therefore you won't see the thread. Smile
My bad. I guess I misunderstood when you said that you had to be invited and QuickCut and Dwight Fry mentioned getting PM's about it. I checked the forum and didn't see the new addition, but now I see it's not a new forum, but a new sub-forum. I've only been up for a little over an hour so my brain isn't fully functioning yet. :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3