Fanedit Forums

Full Version: The Clone Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi

Anybody watch this show? I have watched every episode and while I think some are better than others I feel overall it is a great show.

Also think there may be a couple more seasons at least but in some ways can't wait to see if it does tie up (or go oevr the timeline) with Episode III.
I've seen the first three seasons and while they can be a little hit and miss for the most part I’ve enjoyed them. Anakins character certainly comes across a lot better in this then he's ever done in the films. Haven't seen this season and to be honest I’m a little put off by darth mauls return. i've heard they plan on doing 100 episodes in total
i have the first season. and i watch every once in a while. it is a great show. it definitely is better than the Prequels, imo. think it makes up for TPM definitely. it'd be cool to edit the multi part episodes together into fanedits.
steelio2006 Wrote:i have the first season. and i watch every once in a while. it is a great show. it definitely is better than the Prequels, imo. think it makes up for TPM definitely. it'd be cool to edit the multi part episodes together into fanedits.

The Savage Oppress storyline tied into the recent Darth Maul episodes (and in season 5?) woudl make a good fan edit IMO.

I think season 4 started off not great but then improved. IMO season 2 is still the best in terms of variations of storylines and of course it has the awesome Geonosic story arc.
I'm afraid that my loathing for the PT era - its look, its setup, the awful Clone Wars = good clones vs. bad droids formulation - has pretty well guaranteed I'll never watch the show, regardless of how well it's done. :oops:
say it isnt so Gaith. give it a shot. its so worth it.
Gaith, stick to your guns. The movie was f*cking atrocious, and I gave season 1 a shot. Still left a really sour taste in my mouth. Won't be watching anything past season 1.
Not worth watching. I tried my damnedest, but it's just too..... Lucas-y.

Star Wars: Clone Wars however, is awesome, especially when viewed as a "movie" courtesy of ADM.
^ yep, the 2003 Tartakovsky series was decent. Still stunk of stupid Lucasisms, but it had some cool stuff in it, and overall was very enjoyable.

I can not emphasize enough though, how much the new CGI series sucks.
I like most of the CG clone wars. Not all episodes. But I think it's good for what it is.
And speaking of fanedit. I think the center audio channel is free of music. So that's super cool for grabbing effects and of course to replace score by, let's say, more OT score maybe.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5