Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Hobitit (Finnish version of the Hobbit 1993) need english subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are the subs done then?
no. just watching the already ULed youtube version. the subs are bit goofy in parts, but you can still follow what's going on.
what's cool is catching little bits of finnish grammar/syntax. finnish is related to korean and japanese (don't ask me how), and the three languages, instead of having prepositions, have postpositions.

e.g., "mordor to" instead of "to mordor."
Nope - we're still working on them.
white43 Wrote:Nope - we're still working on them.

Work faster.

:-P

Kudos for doing it though guys, really looking forward to seeing it when they're done.
nOmArch Wrote:Work faster.

:-P

Kudos for doing it though guys, really looking forward to seeing it when they're done.
Subs for 1-6 are already on the interwebs, and there's the hard coded version on youtube.
But I'm hoping to have 7 ready soon, just 3 minutes left to do, and then it's just a matter of who does 8 first.
Well, Spiny Norman did most of the work, but we've completed the subs!
Woooooooooo 8-)
sho aweshum.
nOmArch Wrote:Dunno if you're a member of CG or not but there's 5000 creds waiting there for you from me and you'll probably earn another 20000 from other members at least.
Actually, I've just been declared 'defective' there, so I wouldn't mind some of that after all! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4