Fanedit Forums

Full Version: LOST - All Answers Revealed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For those of you who were disappointed with how LOST ended, the creators of the show presented a special video at ComicCon this year. It explains everything...

It all makes sense now!

I think the writers are best when they are just having fun... well not always, but mostly Big Grin
I liked the ending. It was meta and kinda left a lot too the imagination, but then, didn't the whole show? I don't know how any TV series could ever end and make everyone happy, especially in shows where so much is purposely left ambiguous to the viewers so that they can draw their own conclusions.

Would I have made it different? More than likely. Do I know how I would have ended it? No frakking clue. Like a good rollercoaster, pulling into the end of the ride is somewhat anti-climactic. I'm just happy to have been along for the ride.

Now where is the frakkin' movie to tie all the loose ends up?
reave Wrote:ambiguous to the viewers so that they can draw their own conclusions.

I like abstract and ambiguous when done with purpose; not when done to cover up for bad writing.
I just found the perfect fanedit of Lost's ending that explains everything much better:

[Image: wtzBE.gif]

If it doesn't show, go here: http://chugginmonkeys.com/how_lost_should_have_ended

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
it all makes sense now.
Make sure Sunarep includes that in his edit. :lol:
Neglify Wrote:Make sure Sunarep includes that in his edit. :lol:

I am actually looking for bonus materials for the final disk, so suggestions are always welcome Big Grin
geminigod Wrote:I like abstract and ambiguous when done with purpose; not when done to cover up for bad writing.

+1. i just saw some LOST for the first time, and the point of every scene seemed to be cryptic shit for cryptic shit's sake. i guess the writers wrote themselves into a sodden corner and couldn't claw their way out. ugh.
This is a LOST alternate ending I made and Driggs put it on his Miniseries Part 4 Special Features.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5