Fanedit Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The whole Governor scenario is gonna be EPIC!
New season starts tomorrow!!! Saw the extended trailer they aired today!!!

I cant fucking wait. Looks to be an action packed season!
If you've read the comics you will know season 3 is gonna be a hell of a ride. And it's only 4 days til #103 comes out as well, nice.
Unfortunately I don't get AMC (it's only available in our cable companies $80+ package, far too expensive for me). Fortunately, the show is available the next on iTunes so I'll be seeing it then. Smile

Now if only FX would do the same with American Horror Story...
Is the govenor by chance the guy who runs the super tight city with a strict community (kinda like the others in lost, but maybe even running a tighter ship) I think Episode 4 of the game may have referenced the same place. But I've only watched the 2 seasons and not read the comics, but that's on my to do list, I bought the compendium paperback that collects issues 1-38... gonna be an epic reading at some point, and slightly cooler is the fact that compendium 2 is released later this month... but then I'll have a slower wait for future collections.
Omaru1982 Wrote:Is the govenor by chance the guy who runs the super tight city with a strict community (kinda like the others in lost, but maybe even running a tighter ship) I think Episode 4 of the game may have referenced the same place. But I've only watched the 2 seasons and not read the comics, but that's on my to do list, I bought the compendium paperback that collects issues 1-38... gonna be an epic reading at some point, and slightly cooler is the fact that compendium 2 is released later this month... but then I'll have a slower wait for future collections.

Yes... that's the governor. I've read the graphic novels through book six, I think. Curious to see how they handle certain... things... that happen to our group.
You will know when the Governor arrives. I've not played the game yet and won't be till all the episodes are out, so I can't comment if the super tight community is the same as the one the Governor runs.

If they follow the comic arc for this bit the season finale is gonna blow you away.
nOmArch Wrote:If they follow the comic arc for this bit the season finale is gonna blow you away.
I dont think the prison arc will end with this season though. i remember reading an interview somewhere that they said the prison arc is 2 seasons worth of material. Still from what i know from the comics.... Damn i am exited!
nOmArch Wrote:I've not played the game yet and won't be till all the episodes are out, so I can't comment if the super tight community is the same as the one the Governor runs.

No. The community in the comics (and presumably the show) is not the same as the game.
g1orkatsos Wrote:I dont think the prison arc will end with this season though. i remember reading an interview somewhere that they said the prison arc is 2 seasons worth of material. Still from what i know from the comics.... Damn i am exited!

Yes the prison arc will last 2 seasons. If you know the comics I think we know how that'll break down. and yes, super pumped for the run.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21