Fanedit Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Probably better to post that in the American Horror Story thread

Season 2 is excellent, takes two or three episodes to hit its stride though.
Less than 2 weeks to go.
Ok I have watched seasons one and two.

Does anyone know if AMC plans on rerunning the first half of season three before the second half begins???
bionicbob Wrote:Ok I have watched seasons one and two.

Does anyone know if AMC plans on rerunning the first half of season three before the second half begins???

I think they already did. The second half starts in another week or two.
ok I found the info, AMC will have a marathon of season one and two the day before,
and then air the first part of season three leading up to the premiere!
bionicbob Wrote:ok I found the info, AMC will have a marathon of season one and two the day before,
and then air the first part of season three leading up to the premiere!

That's a lotta Walking Dead. Hope you're ready for such a grand marathon!
I love this show! And for some reason, my wife loves it too! True Zombie Love. LOL!

We watched the first two seasons on Netflix and are anxious to get caught up with the current season.

I understand the current showrunner has been let go, any thoughts on this matter?
Catch up on season 3. Its badass so far. Way better than season 2.
bionicbob Wrote:I love this show! And for some reason, my wife loves it too! True Zombie Love. LOL!

We watched the first two seasons on Netflix and are anxious to get caught up with the current season.

I understand the current showrunner has been let go, any thoughts on this matter?

That's two showrunners who've been fired off this show now. I hope it's nothing to be too concerned about - at best, the last showrunner wasn't going the way the studio wanted, which is either good or bad. Either, he wanted to follow the comics closer and they didn't or vice versa. But whatever, the studio wants a show to get audience, so was he opting for something that would get less audience? So potentially something cool was nixed.
Ahh well at least the show'll be back in a week or so, waiting for Issue #107 is killing me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21