Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Article: Adywan Releases Empire Revisited Clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Faneditor Adywan has released a two minute clip for his upcoming The Empire Strikes Back: Revisited project. Check it out.

He's just posted a comparison clip to his Facebook feed. The amount of work that went into this, especially to make it seem so natural when the 2004 clip looked so stiff, is pretty mind-boggling.
WOW, just wow!! :jaw:
hebrides Wrote:He's just posted a comparison clip to his Facebook feed. The amount of work that went into this, especially to make it seem so natural when the 2004 clip looked so stiff, is pretty mind-boggling.

Once it becomes available on YouTube we'll post it here as well.
hebrides Wrote:He's just posted a comparison clip to his Facebook feed. The amount of work that went into this, especially to make it seem so natural when the 2004 clip looked so stiff, is pretty mind-boggling.

Wow, i didn't even knotice most of the changes until watching the comparison, thats how good it is!
[youtube]EyxwJ_cqNZ4[/youtube]
fffffrrrrriiiiIIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!!! shakes fist
thunderclap Wrote:fffffrrrrriiiiIIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!!! shakes fist

[Image: deal-with-it.gif]
thunderclap Wrote:fffffrrrrriiiiIIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!!! shakes fist

SHeeesh!!! He only saved the day, why don't you go throw some lightning around or something. Oh wait, please do not throw lightning around okay? Please?
wow. seeing them side by side really helped me out, because i just plain dont watch the SE's. amazing work indeed. what a craftsman.
Pages: 1 2 3 4