Fanedit Forums

Full Version: FUTURAMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
any fans of this awesome tv series?
oh definitely yes!

great show. veery funny. good stories. at every corner you can feel the spirit of the simpsons creators... I just recently bought the last season to complete the series. So many crappy shows run on for hundreds of episodes. this show deserved more than 5 seasons. but anyway, at least it had no time to get bad...

[Image: futuramald6.jpg]
I wanted to askyou which episode is your favourite but its stupid question I guess..... It's funniest show ever for me..... I cant wait Futurama the movie (in production)
uuh. favorite episode is hard cos there are only good and very good episodes (although the origins of slurp is very funny)...do you have a favorite one?

futurama movie? I didn?t know that. that could be cool. do you know when it will hit planet earth?
december in US

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471711/

.....I love episode with "What if...." machine.....when Fry shows Leela how to be spontaneous and Bender encourage him.... I fell down from chair laughing :grin:
Oh yeah, especially when it was "what if Bender was human..." that one was a riot. My fav is still "Where No Fan Has Gone Before"

"You doubt my power?"

"I do."

ZAP!

"Welshieeeeeee...."
casualimp Wrote:Oh yeah, especially when it was "what if Bender was human..." that one was a riot. My fav is still "Where No Fan Has Gone Before"

"You doubt my power?"

"I do."

ZAP!

"Welshieeeeeee...."

yeah! that was fun! great idea throughout the whole show to put famous heads in a jar. I liked the beasty boys in jars and rapping the theme at the end...
I've just seen Idiocracy..... very funny movie........ It's remind me Futurama but in hardcore way.....very similiar ideas......
i object, they are nothing alike....

except for the freeze chamber...
I object that you object Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4