Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Random movie thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-29-2019, 09:52 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: [ -> ]This Bigger Luke theory is the best thing ever. Here's a link to the wiki:
http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

*gazes into mirror*

"Why, it's that delightful TV leprechaun! I'm going to get your Lucky Charms!"

*starts up drill*

"Oh, yes! My brains!"
TV's Leprechaun
(05-29-2019, 12:29 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: [ -> ]Wiki caveat aside....

https://pixar.fandom.com/wiki/Woody

Quote:Specifications

Woody was made in 1957, and stands 15.18 inches tall (his hat adds on three-fourths of an inch). His plastic components are made out of vinyl polymer, while his cloth components are made out of dyed fabric (with blanket stitch embroidering on his vest) and denim for his jeans. He has a pull-string gramophone voicebox, which has 9 tracks for each possible phrase.

I bring you original concept art for the original film:
[Image: 31.jpg?quality=85&w=726]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

And that scene from Toy Story 2 just doesn't make sense any other way.  He's certainly not an airhead.
Handman.
That looks like the concept art from the first version of Toy Story, when Woody was an unlikeable jerk. They tossed all that out when they redid the story.
(05-31-2019, 02:26 AM)Possessed Wrote: [ -> ]Handman.

Possessed!
I could show you countless examples of concept art that ended up having nothing to do with the final product.
(05-31-2019, 10:37 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: [ -> ]I could show you countless examples of concept art that ended up having nothing to do with the final product.

Wait, Ralph Fiennes wasn't cast as Obi-Wan for the prequels‽
(05-31-2019, 01:23 PM)Duragizer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2019, 10:37 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: [ -> ]I could show you countless examples of concept art that ended up having nothing to do with the final product.

Wait, Ralph Fiennes wasn't cast as Obi-Wan for the prequels‽

And Kevin Spacey wasn't cast as Walter Matthau being cast as Obi-Wan in the originals.
The original 1978 Superman is still the best superhero movie ever.