Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Random movie thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-28-2019, 11:40 PM)addiesin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2019, 11:26 PM)Possessed Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing enrages me more than the continuity in the Toy Story films.

Maybe the Cars films.

Nah, Cars 1 and 3 line up just fine.  It's weird that they never made a Cars 2 though.
(05-28-2019, 07:25 PM)asterixsmeagol Wrote: [ -> ]
The Daily Dot Wrote:The Bigger Luke Hypothesis is a beautiful parody of ridiculous ‘Star Wars’ fan theories
According to this fan theory, there were two different Luke Skywalkers in the original Star Wars trilogy, Luke Prime and Bigger Luke, who may have been played by a slightly taller body double. This combines three of my absolute favorite things on the Internet: Star Wars, celebrity height trivia, and unnecessarily detailed conspiracy theories.

While the Bigger Luke Hypothesis has allegedly been around since the ’80s, it may actually have originated as a joke last year. The first concrete evidence of Bigger Luke online is an archived Reddit thread from June 2015, and the theory went viral on Monday when the Twitter account posted a screencap of the Bigger Luke Wiki, which was created in late 2015.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-28-2019, 11:26 PM)Possessed Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing enrages me more than the continuity in the Toy Story films.

Perhaps you aren't the right person to be in charge of the pizza thread then.
This Bigger Luke theory is the best thing ever. Here's a link to the wiki:
http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
I've taken my first step into a slightly larger world!
(05-29-2019, 10:01 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: [ -> ]I've taken my first step into a slightly larger world!

That's actually one of the points on the wiki page.
(05-29-2019, 10:03 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2019, 10:01 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: [ -> ]I've taken my first step into a slightly larger world!

That's actually one of the points on the wiki page.

[Image: databank_ricolie_01_169_f175f81b.jpeg?re...&width=960]

I didn't think of it myself.
Woody was named after the character from the cartoon from the 50s.  I don't think it was ever stated he was made of wood.
Wiki caveat aside....

https://pixar.fandom.com/wiki/Woody

Quote:Specifications

Woody was made in 1957, and stands 15.18 inches tall (his hat adds on three-fourths of an inch). His plastic components are made out of vinyl polymer, while his cloth components are made out of dyed fabric (with blanket stitch embroidering on his vest) and denim for his jeans. He has a pull-string gramophone voicebox, which has 9 tracks for each possible phrase.
That's just what the lizard people want you to think.