Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Random movie thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know about George’s love of “rhyming” with the Star Wars Saga. Has anyone ever used a “reverse rhyming” naming scheme for the prequels?

Ep1: Return of the Sith
 Ep2: The Republic Strikes Back
Ep3: A New Threat
Return of the Sith is the title of a Phantom Menace edit, though I have no idea if they followed it up with other titles similar to what you suggested. I do think those titles are much better (I love Attack of the Clones, but the title is horrible).

As far as naming consistency, I considered that I should edit the whole saga, and that each film would have Hope in the title. 
1. The First Hope
3. The Fall of Hope
4. A New Hope 
6. A Hope Persists

Of course the names aren't final, but it was just a brief idea I had.
2. Hoping for More Hope
5. Hopping for Hope
2. Now that's what I call Hope.

5. Hope on a rope.
That's not bad, though I'd change it to Hope on the Line. 
As for 2, I really can't think of a good title.
(05-27-2019, 11:25 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: [ -> ](I love Attack of the Clones, but the title is horrible).

Whose the "I" in that sentence?
probably me
It is I, Elan Sleazbaggano, here to sell you Death Sticks!
(05-27-2019, 11:25 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: [ -> ](I love Attack of the Clones, but the title is horrible).

Somehow I missed this part of the post originally.

The title is the best thing about the movie.  Which is really just sad, since it's a bad title.
So, a new trailer has come out for Toy Story 4, and it has this shot:

[Image: 0NqE4Er.png]

Insinuating Woody's head is made of plastic and filled with air.  This completely contradicts Toy Story 2, in which it is established Woody is a vintage toy from the 50s, and uh, made of wood.  Hence the name... Woody.

[Image: kqwPw4s.png]

The fact that they haven't bothered to pay attention to detail for the sake of a cheap joke has me very worried for this film.