Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Random movie thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-24-2019, 09:55 PM)Duragizer Wrote: [ -> ]Most superhero films are mediocre at best, including the MCU films.

I love mediocre.
But I can't tolerate slightly less than mediocre.  Big Grin
(03-24-2019, 09:55 PM)Duragizer Wrote: [ -> ]Most superhero films are mediocre at best, including the MCU films.

have you watched Into the Spider-Verse?
(03-25-2019, 01:36 AM)Collipso Wrote: [ -> ]

have you watched Into the Spider-Verse?

No, and the subject matter doesn't interest me.
Duragizer needs to change his avatar...

[Image: ba.jpg]
(03-25-2019, 05:16 PM)Neglify Wrote: [ -> ]Duragizer needs to change his avatar...

[Image: ba.jpg]

Your wish is my command!
[Image: tenor.gif]
My little cousin thought The Avengers (2012) was boring. She first said it had “too little action”. I asked her if she fell asleep during the second half of the film. She then corrected herself and said the action was too same-y, not very creative, etc.

Her MCU list so far:

1. Thor
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Captain America: The First Avenger
  4. Iron Man
  5. Iron Man 2
  6. The Avengers
EDIT: For the record, I love the Avengers more than any of this list. This is just her opinion.
Since by now the Original X-Men films are ignored outright by the new, the Continuity Saga will have to exclude Dark Phoenix.
A fascinating, spoiler-filled look at the Psycho franchise (well, really just the three Perkins sequels, though the Bates Motel series and the remake get mentions). I haven't seen any of said sequels, and doubt I'll get around to them anytime soon, so I didn't mind the spoiling, but each one does genuinely look like it deserves a watch, and the discussion makes for riveting viewing:

The Transporter is totally a Hitman film.