Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Random movie thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/\ loved that game. though some levels were ridiculously hard.
but i digress from the thread topic.
i would enjoy movies more if they did not involve james "awful actor" franco or his ugly brother.
Neglify Wrote:I'm still waiting for a Simpsons Hit & Run theatrical movie.

It's called The Simpsons Move, and they got away with our money.
Don't recall any badass racing scenes in that one. Recall very little of it really.
Neglify Wrote:Pretty sweet little video from the On The Waterfront Criterion Collection DVD/BD about aspect ratios.

That was pretty damn cool
baileym43 Wrote:i was on board with Fast Five's mindless entertainment up until the very end when someone decided to start wiping boogers inside their physics text book and hoping the audience wouldn't notice.
For me, all traces of reality went right out the window when they flipped a bloody BUS of people and NONE died. Then, at the midpoint, they said they need a guy who blend in "anywhere"... so they call an Asian dude... into Rio. Ya just have to embrace the crazy. :lol:

Also, while both their careers have mostly failed to live up to Arnie's and Stallone's, the Diesel/The Rock throwdown is pretty epic, the Arnie vs. Sly fight of this generation... that the Arnie and Sly generation never actually got.
Gaith Wrote:For me, all traces of reality went right out the window when they flipped a bloody BUS of people and NONE died.
I liked that. It was like they let you know right away how crazy the movie will be.
Gaith Wrote:For me, all traces of reality went right out the window when they flipped a bloody BUS of people and NONE died. Then, at the midpoint, they said they need a guy who blend in "anywhere"... so they call an Asian dude... into Rio. Ya just have to embrace the crazy. :lol:

There are a lot of Asians in South America.
This is damn tempting to buy... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-100th-...460c6aa3ac

Its like $6 /movie. Unfortunately I can't justify the expense right now.
geminigod Wrote:This is damn tempting to buy... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-100th-...460c6aa3ac

Its like $6 /movie. Unfortunately I can't justify the expense right now.

hmm...
ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT - want
AMERICAN GRAFFITI - want
APOLLO 13 - want
BACK TO THE FUTURE - got it
THE BIRDS - want
THE BOURNE IDENTITY - meh
THE BREAKFAST CLUB - meh
BUCK PRIVATES - meh
DESPICABLE ME - meh
DO THE RIGHT THING - want
DRACULA - meh
E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL - want
THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS - double meh
FIELD OF DREAMS - want
JAWS - got it
JURASSIC PARK - got it
MAMMA MIA! - triple meh
ANIMAL HOUSE - want
OUT OF AFRICA - meh
PILLOW TALK - meh
SCARFACE - want
SCHINDLER'S LIST - want
SPARTACUS - want
THE STING - want
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD - want

$150/13 wants = $11.50 a film.

Still not too shabby! lots of spare plastic though...
njvc Wrote:hmm...

THE BREAKFAST CLUB - meh
DRACULA - meh

I kill you scum.