Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Random movie thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hated Chicago, if it weren't for the fact that i need a few shots from it, i'd destroy the disc with an air strike.
[Image: Miracletheatrical.jpg]

Geeky man meets-cute geeky woman. They share a magical day, and arrange to meet at midnight. Except they don't. And WWIII may be about to start.

Although cheesy and contrived in spots, it never loses its core tension, and thus wholly succeeds on its own, ambitious terms. And the leads are not only totally charming, but utterly weird, giving the movie an enduring personality. Sort of like The Terminator crossed with The Princess Bride.

A-
An "A-" from Gaith means this is a must-see.
I'm watching "Miracle Mile" right now. This movie is INSANE! It's so awesome.
Smile
^ Well, didja finish it? What'd you think? Smile

---

Even though the AV Club probably does the best pop-culture reviews around, I rarely find myself all that interested in most of them, but I have to say that this "Random Roles" feature with Lea Thompson is totally fascinating. In it, she talks about BttF, SpaceCamp, Howard the Duck and Some Kind of Wonderful (where she costarred with original Marty McFly Eric Stoltz!), so there's lots of SF goodness in there. Also, she talks about her breasts in hilarious and insightful fashion. What's not to love? [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: bolian.gif]
Gaith Wrote:^ Well, didja finish it? What'd you think? Smile

Still watching it. :-P

Like I said, it was TEH AWESOMEST.
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Just watched (or tried to watch) "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" which I got from Redbox. We turned it off after about 45 minutes of boring and unintentionally funny moments. It was bad. Almost as bad as "The Happening," except the acting was a little better. I want my $1.28 back.[/SIZE][/FONT]
And, an awesome Cracked article on 6 Insane Sequels That Almost Ruined Classic Movies! Smile

Apparently Russell Crowe wanted to make a whole movie out of the opening credits of XMO: Wolverine...
Read that one earlier today. The funniest one is definitely Gladiator 2 :lol: