Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Recommend me a TV show.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With Battlestar having now passed on, as well as Stargate, Boston Legal and Fringe only having like 1 episode left....Can someone recommend me something new to watch?

I like quirky, oddball stuff - Buffy, Angel, House, 30 Rock, Boston Legal are all up my street. I like sci-fi and supernatural stuff. The Dead Zone was fantastic as is Lost and well, Heroes to some extent.

Not so much into stuff like CSI, Law and Order, Cold Case etc. -_-

Already watching Terminator and Dollhouse.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a new show and could be a cancelled one that I haven't watched.....
Kings! Smile

http://www.nbc.com/Kings/

Journeyman was great too, if you've never checked that out. You can probably find a torrent with the whole series on it. It only lasted one season...but what a season! That one had me hooked.

--ID
I knew you'd say that :lol:

May give it a go.
Green Wing, an utterly fantastic surrealist comedy set in a hospital, but no-one seems to really be doing any actual work. Two series and a one-off special before it ended. Channel 4 in the UK.
Like the cast/writers behind that one....
I am just spouting out shows I watch:

Lost
The Office
Fight of the Conchords
Locked Up Abroad
How Its Made
TerminatorSCC
Heroes
Always Sunny In Philadelphia
X-Files
Fringe
Futurama
Simpsons
Sugar Rush
dexter - a show about a serial killer with a moral code. also ripe for fanediting as each season follows a single main story arc.
Old and i expect you've probably seen half of these but they're all extremely good.

A Very Peculiar Practice
The Kingdom
Kingdom Hospital
Drawn Together
Coupling
Chelmsford 123
Boys from the Blackstuff
Brass Eye
Jam
Blott on the Landscape
Monkeydust (Legendary!!!)
Naked Video