Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Crank 2 HD Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Transporter 2 was pretty over the top, I cant even imagine what TP3 try's to pull off.
i did enjoy TP3 but yeah the love story bit sucked great big donkey spheres and really needs to be totally removed.

might take a stab at it when the dvd comes out. remove some of the totally gay CGI stuff as well and you might end up with something half decent.
I take back what I said, I just watched Crank 2 and it was alot of fun. High Brow Cinema this isnt but it was a crazy-over-the-top ride and fun from start to finish. If you liked the original or other crazy 'style over substance' films like Running Scared http://fanedit.org/5236/ (shameless promotion) you'll like this insanity.

I suppose I should rewatch the original soon, since I never finished it.

7/10
I just recently saw Crank 2 myself and thought it was pretty good. I didn't like it as much as I liked the first one but it was still pretty good. That whole "Godzilla" sequence made me laugh out loud though.
:lol: that was my favorite part.
The funniest part, aside from Statham's stretched out face, was seeing the mask move on his face and then when we get a back shot seeing the slit on the back of his head where he'd slip the mask on. :lol:
Pages: 1 2