Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Top Ten TV Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
True, season two with the farm was very slow....

But then season three improved vastly I thought.  And the Governor arc had some great moments.
Speaking of ex-favorites, I remember being blown away by the first half of the first season of 24. Of course the tacked on second half was a huge let down as was season two. But I think this has inspired me to give seasons four and five another look as those seem to be the best reviewed seasons.
I still enjoyed season 2 as we still had all Darabont's characters in it as they slowly disappeared so did the shows quality. The Governor is such a great character it's a shame to quit before seeing his arc play out.
Oh lol I forgot I watched S2 as well.  For some reason I thought the farm was part of S1.
Well if you liked S2 I'm sure you will enjoy The Governors story arc in S3+S4
It was ok.  I definitely liked S1 better.
(01-31-2019, 11:49 AM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of ex-favorites, I remember being blown away by the first half of the first season of 24. Of course the tacked on second half was a huge let down as was season two. But I think this has inspired me to give seasons four and five another look as those seem to be the best reviewed seasons.

I just watched ep1 of season five of 24 and it opens with a newscaster on TV. The funny thing is it’s the same actor as the anchor from Arrested Development. 

[Image: DRqrWHrW0AEFNY_.jpg]
(01-31-2019, 03:19 PM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2019, 11:49 AM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of ex-favorites, I remember being blown away by the first half of the first season of 24. Of course the tacked on second half was a huge let down as was season two. But I think this has inspired me to give seasons four and five another look as those seem to be the best reviewed seasons.

I just watched ep1 of season five of 24 and it opens with a newscaster on TV. The funny thing is it’s the same actor as the anchor from Arrested Development. 

[Image: DRqrWHrW0AEFNY_.jpg]
Season 5 is definitely the best one though as you say season one was great too especially the first half. Season 7 and Live another day were good too.
That's John Beard and he's an actual news anchor!
News anchors always play the best news anchors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15