Fanedit Forums

Full Version: TV Shows From Other Dimensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cop Rock (1990)

Is it a drama? 
Is it a musical? 
Is it both? 

Yes - it's both! 

And it exists (existed). 

AND IT'S CALLED "COP ROCK". 

Not sure if this warrants its own thread or not, but gosh I'd love to see some equally bizarre examples.
The most infamous example that I can think of is "Heil Honey I'm Home!" (1990)

(07-04-2018, 11:21 PM)hbenthow Wrote: [ -> ]The most infamous example that I can think of is "Heil Honey I'm Home!" (1990)

My goodness.
Did you know there was a Godzilla TV series?  And I'm not talking about either American animated series.  No, not Big G's cameos in Zone Fighter.  That's not nearly obscure enough for what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about Godzilla Island.

This is real.  Yes, they used the toys.  Only the toys.
Minipops. Look it up at your own risk, but something I chillingly recall from my youth in the UK.
(07-07-2018, 05:25 PM)Garp Wrote: [ -> ]Minipops. Look it up at your own risk, but something I chillingly recall from my youth in the UK.

I looked it up  Sad
Here's a few Canadian TV shows from my youth. Looking back, these were really weird.

Parlez-Moi - A homeless-looking clown teaches French to Anglophone children. That theme music is burned into my brain.

The Hilarious House of Freightenstein - Educational sketch comedy with monsters. Starring Vincent Price.

Today's Special - A department store mannequin comes to life every night after the customers go home and hangs out with the security guard and a mouse.

That was a bad show.  Here's a (if memory serves) good one.

Pages: 1 2 3