Fanedit Forums

Full Version: CBR List of 15 Fan Edits Better Than Original
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Comic Book Resources posted a list of their 15 favourite fan edits.  Though oddly they do not go into great detail or mention the name of the fan editor or even our site.   But the majority of these fan edits originated on our site and were created by members of our community.

http://www.cbr.com/better-fan-movie-edits/

Big Grin
Wow that's pretty awesome Smile Thanks for sharing this bob!
Nice article! Also a bit surprising that Adywan isn't mentioned, but still worth a read.
Great article!  To go in an opposite direction to , I'm surprised that I was mentioned.  Wish the article included names of the editors.
(10-23-2017, 10:15 AM)TomH1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice article! Also a bit surprising that Adywan isn't mentioned, but still worth a read.

They should have replaced Despecialized with Revisited.  Despecialized is not better than the original, it (for all intents and purposes) is the original.
Great article, likely written by someone who has never seen any of the fan edits they're talking about.
(10-23-2017, 01:11 PM)beezo Wrote: [ -> ]Great article, likely written by someone who has never seen any of the fan edits they're talking about.

What are you talking about? I've seen all of those....err I mean I'm sure the author has watched all of those. Wink kidding of course
(10-23-2017, 12:16 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: [ -> ]They should have replaced Despecialized with Revisited.  Despecialized is not better than the original, it (for all intents and purposes) is the original.

Agreed! 

I wonder if the author realized that Despecialized and Revisited aren't the same thing. There seems to be a little confusion in the article, anyway. The author says Despecialized are Blu-ray quality, but I'm pretty sure they're DVD quality. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

And as musiced921 mentioned, it would have been nice for the editors themselves to be acknowledged.

Still, it's a nice article that creates positive attention for the art form. Smile
Sorry Tom but you're wrong - Despecialized is 720p.
This is the discussion thread for CBR List of 15 Fan Edits Better Than Original. Post away!
Pages: 1 2