Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Alternate track listings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone have any alternate track listings for their albums they prefer hearing over the original track listing?

Here's my alternate track listing for In Rainbows by Radiohead.

1. 15 Step
2. Bodysnatchers
3. All I Need
4. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
5. Nude
6. House of Cards
7. Bangers + Mash (from the bonus disc)
8. Reckoner
9. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
10. Faust Arp
11. Videotape
I remember I got an early advance copy of Hot Water Music - The New What Next, and it was awesome. Then when I bought the album they changed it around, and it didn't have nearly the same effect. I still listen to the advance disc because the order is so great. I'll have to dig it up.
if you find that HWM promo let me know because I love that album but agree that the flow is a little odd.
My custom track listing for In Rainbows disc 2:

1. Down Is The New Up
2. Up On the Ladder
3. MK 1
4. Go Slowly
5. Last Flowers
6. MK 2
7. 4 Minute Warning
I suppose Led Zeppelin have been playing with track listings every-time they release a new Re-Mastered Set, a Greatest Hits, a Greatest Hits Re-mastered Double Disc Set, a Special Edition Re-Mastered Greatest Hits or a Re-Mastered Special Edition Box Set Re-Mastered Remixed Greats Hits.

Only the track listings of the original albums work, still nice to know that the impoverished band it making at least some money from its fans.
I just put my cds in alphabetical order and in doing so one "discography" cd I found (chokehold) and put back in order because the label mixed up all the recording sessions to one big mess. A similar action was taken with the Absolution discography
Ghostcut Wrote:My custom track listing for In Rainbows disc 2:

1. Down Is The New Up
2. Up On the Ladder
3. MK 1
4. Go Slowly
5. Last Flowers
6. MK 2
7. 4 Minute Warning

i've never heard the bonus disc :-(
OK, the advance promo copy of Hot Water Music - The New What Next had the following tracklisting. I strongly recommend checking this out elbarto1, makes the album flow 100 times better. I still dont know why they changed from this. :-?

1. Keep It Together[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  2. The End of the Line[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  3. Bottomless Seas[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  4. All Heads Down[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  5. The Ebb and Flow[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  6. My Little Monkey Wrench[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  7. Under Everything[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  8. Ink & Lead[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  9. Poison[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  10. This Early Grave[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  11. Giver[/*:m:3vruxxj7]
  12. There Are Already Roses[/*:m:3vruxxj7]

just changing the opener to Keep It Together is a whole lot better.

EDIT: lol, I should have just checked on Wikipedia first before skipping through the CD. check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_What_Next
sweet, re-ordering tracks and burning now!
elbarto1 Wrote:sweet, re-ordering tracks and burning now!

great!! let me know what you think. to me its one of my favorite albums, and its amazing how much the order of the songs really changes the flow and experience.
Pages: 1 2 3