Fanedit Forums

Full Version: IFDB Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IFDB experienced a slight hiccup during an update. Please be patient while we work to bring it back online.
IFDB is back up. Sorry about the minor hiccup. There was a bug in the update that crashed the updating process and broke the site. It's now patched and operational.
Thank you Q2!
I almost moved this thread because I thought it was about a sequel to Black Hawk Down.
Yes, nice work Q2. Heart attack over.
(12-08-2016, 12:37 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: [ -> ]I almost moved this thread because I thought it was about a sequel to Black Hawk Down.

suggested sequel names:

Black Hawk Down 2: Even More Down
Black Hawk Down 2: Black Hawk Downer
Black Hawk Down 2: Blacker Hawk Down
Black Hawk Down 2: Black Eagle Down
Black Hawk Down 2: None More Black Hawk Down
Black Hawk Down 2: Black Hawk Risen
Senkyu, kyutu, senkyu.
(12-08-2016, 12:40 PM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: [ -> ]Black Hawk Down 2: Black Eagle Down

production detail: The Black Eagle would still sound like a Red-tailed Hawk.
Sorry to spoil the Black Hawk Down pun-party but there is still at least one problem with ifdb.

I just went to submit a new fanedit to ifdb and it would not allow me enter a new source-film-title. The "Add" button has disappeared. This is only a problem with fanedits of new properties (Hobbit edits should be fine). I've entered an existing but wrong source-film for my listing temporarily.
Thank you Q2 for the updates!
Pages: 1 2