Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Faneditor Job Willins gets mentioned on The Playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wow, seems like faneditors are getting more and more coverage these days.

http://theplaylist.net/2-12-hour-man-tom...-20160730/
That's really cool. Fingers crossed that video doesn't get taken down, now that it's gaining awareness.
oh boy. the comments section...

some random dude on the internet Wrote:I'll be the first to say that this is terrible. Things are literally just happening. All over the place. Stop trying to outdo the professionals at the profession amateur. In all honesty this is terrible.
Here is my opinion
sometimes the fans do it better,  sometimes the ego or studio gets in the way of better versions ever coming out and the real vision being seen.
Profession Amateur was my college band's name.
Hey  Since this getting some hype today, I've published the ifdb listing a day early Smile . Congrats.

(07-30-2016, 12:31 PM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: [ -> ]oh boy. the comments section...

some random dude on the internet Wrote:Stop trying to outdo the professionals at the profession amateur.

I hadn't realised until this year that "Amateur" is french, meaning "For the love of...". So own it Cool.
I saw an article mentioning this over on the DarkHorizons(.)com movie site a little earlier.  Sounds interesting, but I've still to catch the 'Ultimate Edition' of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice' first, as I didn't watch the 'Theatrical' cut. 

It's just a pity that this might get a little confused with Kal-EL's in-progress 'Man Of Tomorrow' edit (based on 'Superman Returns'), but it reminded me that I really must get around to watching Job's 'Ripley' and 'Derelict' edits sometime.
And once again Congratulations to you, Job Willins!!!
Thanks everyone!  Glad people are digging it!  ...other than that one guy in the comments section...

-J
(07-31-2016, 11:36 AM)jobwillins Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone!  Glad people are digging it!  ...other than that one guy in the comments section...

-J

I sorted him out Wink
Pages: 1 2