Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Star Trek Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
https://trekmovie.com/2018/06/19/breakin...o-oversee/

Meanwhile, as the cameras roll on Discovery more Trek TV may be heading to the airwaves... with one of the three pillars of Trek returning? (the other two for me are Kirk and Spock - Picard was the figurehead on the 24th Century)

They Have Hall H @ SDCC Friday July 20 - 1.30pm California time . . . more news then!?
As much as I enjoyed (parts of) Discovery and am looking forward to the 2nd Season, I kinda hope it bombs horribly and ends up with all ST projects being cancelled because CBS deserve it. Putting Kurtzman in charge when he has screwed up, time and time again on all artistic and financial levels defies logic. He is responsible for not one, but two entire Cinematic-Universes being cancelled because he set them up so badly! Maybe the top CBS execs have been replaced by shapeshifters?
Probably these guys:
[Image: giphy.gif]
^ There's just something off about his face, I don't trust him.
A horrible, noisy, magic-free trailer for the 2nd season. I've put it in spoilers because the thumbnail is a reveal:

(07-21-2018, 02:37 AM)TM2YC Wrote: [ -> ]A horrible, noisy, magic-free trailer for the 2nd season. I've put it in spoilers because the thumbnail is a reveal:

"This video is not available" for me. Probably UK exclusive.
(07-21-2018, 09:06 AM)addiesin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2018, 02:37 AM)TM2YC Wrote: [ -> ]A horrible, noisy, magic-free trailer for the 2nd season. I've put it in spoilers because the thumbnail is a reveal:

"This video is not available" for me. Probably UK exclusive.

This video has a different thumbnail but it's probably the same one on the American Star Trek YouTube channel.

There's a good summary of the whole panel where this premiered here. See the linked article for the full details of each item in the list.
StarTrek.com Wrote:[size=medium]8 Things We Learned from Discovery's Hall H Panel[/size]
The Star Trek: Discovery panel in Hall H on Friday afternoon at San Diego Comic-Con provided fans with plenty of insight into the upcoming second season of the sci-fi adventure. StarTrek.com previously reported about attendees being treated to a season two trailer and details about the Star Trek: Short Treks.

1. Number One
2. Short Treks for the Holidays
3. Wilson Cruz is back
4. Presenting Chancellor L'Rell
5. The Anti-Lorca
6. Tyler and L'Rell
7. Spock!
8. Canon Fodder
The CBS Star Trek franchise expansion begins this October, with SHORT TREKS....

Here is a break down and synopsis of the four mini-episodes:
http://www.treknews.net/2018/09/20/star-...t-trailer/
Latest trailer has dropped....

I was very critical of season one, but this newest trailer reignites my hope in a better second season....

Klingons with hair!  A classic D7 cruiser!  Holy course correction captain!  Tongue
I just wish Netflix UK would show the Short Trek episodes i hope they will prior to season 2 arriving in January
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28