Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Mystery Science Theater 3000 Returns!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Neglify Wrote:Uhhh I didn't see Patton in that. Methinks you're confusing him with Paul F. Thompkins.

It's a no-brainer.
Here's more of the new 'bot voices in action.

The new Crow sits comfortably between Trace and Bill's versions of the character - a very natural transition. The new Servo is a bit different. Closer to Josh's version of the character. Well, I mean, after he gave up the Kermit style voice.

Which, in turn, was after... oh, hey. He did communicate in beeps!

Thanks, [MENTION=9451]matrixgrindhouse[/MENTION] ! I should have known there was an explanation on a wiki somewhere for "movie sign." That's one of those things that's been a question in my mind for so long -- well before there was any way to look it up -- that I forget that there are now in fact ways to look this up. Smile
[FONT=verdana]-Wayne White (Peewee's Playhouse)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Rebecca and Steven Sugar (Steven Universe)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Guy Davis (frequent Guillermo Del Toro collaborator)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Frenden (graphic artist)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Joshua Pruett (Phineas & Ferb)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Gary Glover (artist)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Marty Baumann (Toy Story 3, Big Hero 6)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Brett Bean (designs for Nickelodeon, Disney, etc.)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Steve Vance (artist who does the little posters that come in those Shout Factory MST3K boxsets)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Adam Savage (Mythbusters) will be onboard as a practical effects consultant[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]-Grant Bacoccio and Russ Walco (Jim Henson Company) will be working on puppets

Some of the names working on the new show[/FONT]
As of this post, they've exceeded their $5.9 million dollar goal. A full season of fourteen episodes confirmed. Including a holiday special. And a Mark Hamil cameo is likely. Hm... Mark Hamill... Holiday Special... could this be a Life Day miracle?!
This is great news. I hear this is now the most funded film-related Kickstarter project in it's history too.
matrixgrindhouse Wrote:Here's more of the new 'bot voices in action.

I'll probably get on board with Crow's voice, but Servo is waaaaay different. The personality isn't the same. I'm a little worried that this might be too much of a hurdle for me to overcome.
News update! 
[/url]
[url=http://www.mst3kinfo.com/?p=22976]
The new season will deubt on Netflix early next year! 
To hammer home that this is indeed Season 11 - and not a reboot - the Sci-Fi era Mads will all be appearing in some capacity.  Mary Jo and Bill will be joining the writing team as well.
Speaking of writing, all the riffs are written - host segments still being worked on.
woohoo!
Fantastic!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6