Fanedit Forums

Full Version: Rick and Morty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Without a doubt, this is my new favorite TV Show. If "Bob's Burgers" is the new "Simpsons", then "Rick and Morty" is the new "Futurama" and "Family Guy" combined times a million.

Think "Back To The Future" on acid, with a dose of "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and "Doctor Who" and "The Twilight Zone" and basically every other sci-fi movie/TV show.

I've watched all episodes of Season 1 twice now and Season 2 will be starting at the end of this month. (The first 2 episodes were leaked already and they're awesome.)

Created by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (who also voices both title characters).

Currently you can watch Season 1 on Adult Swim's website (you can also find all the episodes on YouTube) and the DVD/Blu-Ray is available. Season 2 begins July 26th, 2015.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!
I've only just started and it's yet to worm its way in properly. I didn't dig the pilot much, but the second ep was (for me) a big improvement, so I'm hoping it goes from strength to strength.
Episode 6 was the first I saw, then I was immediately hooked and went back and watched all of them in order. This is my new favorite cartoon. Spot on about the description too, Neg. I say Futurama meets South Park whenever I'm trying to tell someone what it's like.
Uncanny Antman Wrote:I've only just started and it's yet to worm its way in properly. I didn't dig the pilot much, but the second ep was (for me) a big improvement, so I'm hoping it goes from strength to strength.

I agree that Episode 1 is kind of weak and that Episode 2 is a huge improvement. Watch through Episode 5 and if you aren't sold after that, there's no hope for you. (Episode 3 is ok, but 4 & 5 are great.)
addiesin Wrote:I say Futurama meets South Park whenever I'm trying to tell someone what it's like.

Yeah I was gonna say that, but South Park is such a unique beast and has yet to turn to crap, so South Park is still the new South Park, in my opinion.
S02E04 "Total Rickall" is a strong contender for Best Episode Ever.
Update: Stuck with it, now love it. Wubba lubba dub dub! Smile
Uncanny Antman Wrote:Update: Stuck with it, now love it. Wubba lubba dub dub! Smile

[Image: 2L9FYzx.gif]
[Image: a1cd95a525dcd1489d52f506ae1164b6.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4